DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

Easy to feel that way, however with PLS continuing to find more...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Easy to feel that way, however with PLS continuing to find more resources over their tenement (check the most recent announcement) then it's best to await results. As I said DKO don't want to drip feed assay results as it won't do much for the SP (considering what happened last time). They will now IMO aim to release a maiden resource if possible along with drilling results.

Can't call it a dud just yet with $12M in the bank and a lot more land to drill as well as some more tenements now in Europe.

I find it amusing how people start losing faith just towards the end before things usually are about take a turn for the GREEN. I base this on my experience in a graphite play awaiting finance news (KNL). It drifted lower on no news with people thinking that was it, no chance for finance. Sell sell sell!!! But it's all come good now with everything on schedule. The SP has doubled since that time when everyone was losing faith.

The fact that the shares are being bought up at this price means that there is still faith and the cheaper it is the more reward should the results be promising. So if you have lost faith, I'm sure there will be buyers who will happily take your shares for what lies ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.