CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

Hi Seth,I would hope that CHZ can discover another 400kozs. of...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Seth,I would hope that CHZ can discover another 400kozs. of gold from the eastern ,unexplored area but don't hold me to that! I've no idea how shallow the cover is but there are small silicified outcrops about 1km. east of the mineralised area so the cover,hopefully, is very shallow, at least in part. It is fortunate that geophysics appears in this environment to delineate the silicified quartz veins with reasonable accuracy. I suspect that ,as the cover thickens,the law of diminishing returns will apply. Hopefully the unpredictability of the Kestanelik type mineralisation is a positive as the unexplored targets constitute the largest fraction of the prospect. Even if the rest of the prospective area fails us the current resource should just about get over the line. (Provided that isn't a massive waste of funds chasing non-existent targets,the worst scenario ,IMO.) I doubt whether CHZ could be considered a take-over target ,too small and unlikely to get big enough. I also don't expect GP to trade above $1300 in the near future. The beauty of CHZ is that it probably viable without having to assume a ridiculous increase in the GP. If the eastern area comes good we are home and hosed! I cannot fathom how so called analysts come up the (IMO) over inflated estimates of SP. I am even more bemused that SH.take notice of them. Best of luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.