CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

Hi Seth, I agree with you that Kestanelik is an unlikely take...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Seth, I agree with you that Kestanelik is an unlikely take over target ; not big enough IMO. I doubt whether they will find an extra 1 million ozs. but I would be satisfied with an additional 400k ozs. that should be more than enough to kick them over the line. The resource may not prove to be a multi-million oz. monster but has a lot going for it. It looks to be amenable to conventional open cut mining methods. It is 100% owned by CHZ, and is backed by a pro-mining regime which,by all accounts,favours gold mining (Turkey being Europe's major producer by a country mile).Capex are apparently,very low by global standards,all good news! Though epithermal gold deposits are,by their nature,often unpredictable I'm of the opinion that CHZ has more to offer. CR was very disappointing but,I agree, a reason to buy.I doubt whether the SP will ever recover to the heady heights of 2010 but I'd be satisfied with 30 cents!(Can't be too greedy in the current market).I'm not concerned over the lack of interest on hot copper, it is irrelevant. Best of luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.