OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

drilling results....good or bad, page-4

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    I have been busy emailing resource companies I own shares in, telling them NOT to negotiate and accept nothing less than no RRT at all.

My takeaway from the drilling results is that, while not a company changing announcement, it does show that P Hill has more to give shareholders. (Whether we will see any of it if this tax goes through is another matter!!!).

I have posted qtly and 9 month production comparisons on the copper forum. (use key word "copper" in the quick search box). OZL stands out on a number of key indicators (vol, C1 cash cost, Copper price obtained), so IMO, it's performance is not tardy.

If HC posters are looking for significant sp improvement in the short term, IMO, it will not happen. OZL is rebuilding the company from the ground up and this rebuilding will take some time for the benefits to be realised by the wider investment community. That is why some of the presentations seem a bit repetative. There is not a whole lot of new stuff to announce. Increased drilling, JV partnerships etc, normally have a gestation period of 2 to 3 years before meaningful benefits are delivered.

HT1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.