OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

drilling results....good or bad, page-44

1. 1,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    "Will your shares be higher in value?" - Depends on the copper price and the DOW.

"Will your superannuation produce the same return that it did previously? "

Actually, my manditory contribution will be going up to 12% along with yours and every other Australian workers (see K Henry), so it will be higher than it otherwise would have been when I retire. Using superanuation as an example of how I persoanlly may be affected is funny considering I've got so many years left before I can access it. Maybe copper will have ran out by then? Realistically, the earths resources will be at tipping point, and climate change will have started chaning economies as we know them in their current form. Now go on, I can see it coming, tell me all the scientists are wrong, cause you know better. LOL

"Will this government put the additional revenue to good use? (I see Ken Henry saying the aborigines have their rights to it as well - I didn't know that he made policy, but who else has a right? The Arts, The Theatre, etc)."

The aborigines and the arts hey? Sounds like you have a bone to pick. Are you sure you're not Andrew Bolt? Well, considering we slaughered their parents and grandparents to claim owership of their land to now dig it up and sell to the Chinese, I'm all for them getting us much as they can. Additionally, I have played the piano since a young child, and am constantly playing gigs and writing new songs, so any money directed to the arts is a good thing IMO.

"They are no different from Gough Whitlam. Sooner gone, the better."

What a sad point of view. How well have you actually done yourself in both your finances and your own satisfaction from being a right wing liberal? Does it actually make you richer, or feel better? I really want to get to the bottom of this state of mind as it confuses the heck out of me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.