SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

drilling results speculation, page-6

1. 69 Posts.
    It appears to me, Pythagerous that SDL 'does not want' to prove up the resources and simply just wants to flick the assets as cheaply as possible to Hang Low within a given timeframe before attracting too much attention. If they really cared about marketing the company for its true worth then they wouldn't of accepted the scheme arrangement nor kept on falling over backwards when Hang Low could'nt get finance in time etc. No matter how much everybody says how the management are our best friends and idolize GJ, I think they are trying to make for themselves huge profits from our losses. They do not act in our best interests and are only there as agents for the Chinese and appeared out of no where with his merry men when catastrophe struck pretending he was our friend but really acting on orders from his client.

The managers before this puppet fiasco truly DID care about developing the company and I wonder how things would of being panning out now if they were still around. But as they say in that movie - TIA This Is Africa, which applies to our beloved mines unfortunately. We are lucky I suppose to get something from this deal even if it is just pennys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.