KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

drilling results, page-16

1. 9,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    I am still predicting a company valuation of $100 million US but the timeframe has now been extended. The month of May was a disaster for all - that is without a doubt.

20k tonnes Managanese sold per month that is the basis of my valuation. Positive drilling results supporting this forecast will see the share price go sharply northwards. Capex on the processing plant is less than 10% of what the downrampers were stating would be in excess $20 000 000US. (crazy.com) The annual average wage is $1600US in Zambia - Kaboko MINING can have a labour intensive operation and still be streets ahead of the western world where Manganese operations are closing left, right and centre.

The people who continue to blatanlty downramp this emerging producer - and who don't reference company announcements and who make outrageous statements and who don't hold any shares and who use screen dumping research methodologies and who cannot accept that URA LIMITED is dead and who think Jason Brewer is heading a pirate fleet and who think that fees should not be charged for capital raisings and who think that financial forecasts/analysis cannot be used at the microcap end of the market - cannot be taken seriously.

Please view the following youtube video for how l believe the downrampers are behaving. When the outstanding drilling results which will exceed expectations come out then there will be tantrums as the doomsday merchants will be saying you cannot be serious. Match point Kaboko MINING - the downrampers wil be silenced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQ_Ja02gTY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.