KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

drilling results, page-22

1. 9,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Just about every broker has had to revise their recommendations and forecasts since the start of May.

I still have a strong buy recommendation on Kaboko MINING. I still have a conservative valuation of $US100million based on 20 thousand tonnes of Manganese per month and a supressed price for Manganese. There is only upside from here.

Does anyone still have a $US20million cost on the processing plant? Does anyone still believe that it cost $US500000 to raise approximately $US1.6 million? Has anyone seen a pirate fleet in Port Philip Bay? Does anyone still believe that Uran LIMITED is KABOKO MINING? Does anyone still believe that Manganese operations are not closing down in developed nations? Has any downramper multiplied 20000 by 95 by 10 by .75 to provide a conservative estimate of a fairly important financial forecast from one Kaboko MINING project? Or have the downrampers been blinded by the Kate Hobbs third degree burns and therefore can't see the real potential of this giant?

The drilling results are where the spotlight is firmly on right now. I cannot wait to read em.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.