AMX 2.94% 33.0¢ aerometrex limited

Just finished reading an extensive paper on gold stocks from...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    Just finished reading an extensive paper on gold stocks from Brent Cook (HIGHLY respected geo and analyst)

In part, its regarding the "low hanging fruit" in West Africa , and in particular, Burkina Faso's untouched regions of greenstone belt.

Report is only a few months old (End of AUG 2012)

I can't re-post the entire report due to copy write restrictions , but within the realm of "fair usage" I can summarize following:

1. Out of over 200 companies analysed (world wide!) Ampella was one of only 16 stocks selected as meeting his criteria (size, scale , discovery rate, capex , future prospectivity , takeover potential)

2. Ampella’s current share price could "easily double or triple" once some traction develops in the gold sector and/or as they grow the resource. (the share price was 60c at the time of report, so target is $1.20 to $1.80 ?)

3.Ampella has an early position on a very prospective zone

4. Exploration potential is high, so the current resource will likely grow substantially higher.

5. AngloGold Ashanti, Gold Fields, IamGold, and Newmont are listed as potential suitors in time to come . All are mining in this region and have a continuing appetite for these large profitable deposits.

6. One of the few ASX gold stocks covered in the extensive report.

Just more clarification and enforcement of what we already know really, but I do love second opinions from famous geologists ! (which thousands of people follow)

Highly recommend his reports if your interested in subscribing : https://www.explorationinsights.com/

Not cheap , but no nonsense. Just hard number crunching and kicking the rocks on site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.