M4M 11.4% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

It's funny.. Valinvestor, for the past two years, has said...

1. 191 Posts.
    It's funny.. Valinvestor, for the past two years, has said nothing good about this company. Not a single word remotely positive.. she's relentlessly, doggedly negative. . And yet she's here posting most weeks. There are a number of shares on the ASX that I won't touch, so do I hang around a stock forum like a bad smell bagging them? Of course not. So why does Val?
    Some of you may not have seen or remembered this, but late last year, in a moment of hubris, she boasted that she had owned the stock during the rally up to 38.5. I found this interesting. If you thought a share is trash, a tool used by manipulative directors to get rich, would you buy it? Would you even consider buying it? In the midst of telling us all how much of a dog this share is, she went into her share trading account, and of all the companies on the ASx, dug into her hard-earned and put it toward the very company she's spent the better part of two years bagging. Riiiight.
    Check out her posts regarding other shares. There's a pattern. Relentlessly, consistently negative.
    The world of share-trading is chock-full of sociopaths, they're the ones that do well because they'll happily profit from the misfortune of others. Why is she here? Providing a free public service? Yeah right. I'll bet my left nut she's been buying and selling this thing the whole time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $642.5K 16.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 828203 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 614580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.