SER 0.00% 2.6¢ strategic energy resources limited

drilling results, page-4

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Raider - I totally concur with your sentiments - todays announcement was a waste of time - it said nothing - obviously they've dudded on the drilling front - otherwise they would at least be a little bit upbeat pending analysis -

I find that I am always seeing a conspiratorial side to SER's management style i.e. SH's are their least concern - pocket lining dominates their management.

Here is my take on the last few weeks on SER (and I may be completely wrong)...
    My first impression on the vote to allocate millions of options at the cheap VWAP price was because they knew results would be good after the vote and therefore would have cleaned up having got their oppies so cheap. i.e. oppies vwap 50% of 4cents then SP goes to dizzying heights soon after drill results and the pigs in the trough get to eat real pizza instead of 2cent bread sticks.

More on my conspiracy assessment...
    ...Todays abyssmal announcement is probably to dampen our spirits and let us "know" that there will be no big drill result upgrade so voting NO to the oppies giveaway is'nt justified.

I am voting NO (2M) and so are most of my associates here on EP (another 3M)

Anyway -it's goodnight from me.

ps: Raider (also ausheds, if you're there)- give me your email address and I may fill you in on a fair bit of SER stuff that I cannot espouse in a public forum.

my email is [email protected]

Cheers - the bloathog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $85.12K 3.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 509485 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 23380 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.