KRR 7.69% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Drilling results, page-19

1. 15,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2575
    Welcome. Like CapitalSavy i'm not sure what qualifies me as qualified if anything but allow me to explain my take.

So the grades are, in a word, exceptional. Companies with 15 grams per ton are wetting the bed with excitement and so far we double that and in a single 1m intercept beat it by a multiple of 6. This with previous work translates to an ounce of gold per ton.... that is some incredible metrics and likely to get better with more drilling as they define the vein and the resource. This will minimise waste rock and costs, etc.. There are also credits to consider as gold rarely appears in a vaccuum, so copper, nickel, silver, or whatever else is down there. If we get further grades like the originial ones, or even half the grade, it would prove that this is a fairly significant system and will draw some pretty positive attention. Drill it, map it, mine it and then $$$$.

I don't want to draw unwarranted comparison but look into Solgold's project Cascabel.... the grades are similiar. then have alook how the market reacted in late 2016 to the discovery. Not so crash hot now, but that's due to some other factors.

As for the vanadium.... its a monster. A genuine global resource. Probably need more coverage of the vanadium battery market before we get the attention we deserve. However that will come in time.... we are at the beginning of a market so these things take time. I don't even want to guess at what the Market cap would be if we had DSO in a growing vanadium market.

These are just my brain dumps and are to be considered wild speculation, DYOR and you'll be fine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $45.76K 3.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 429816 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 240972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.