SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

drilling results, page-4

1. 875 Posts.
    I'm with seneca on this.
    Many HCers jump on a very early opportunity and look to trade the bounces coming from 1st drill results or the (yet to become renowned!) FLYOVER or the fabulous rock CHIP samples picked up off the ground on an emu parade pick-up.

There's money to be made on those opportunities for those who want that type of activity.
    Some of us know other people (not here much on HC) that only buy blue chips with FF divvie streams and are super conservative.

My point is there are cyles or stages and we all work out where we want to be in the various cycles. Let's get real!

People who are in SMM should have done enough basic research to understand they are in something with SMM that is in a part of a cycle around confirming inferred resources ON THE WAY to moving ultimately to a BFS for the advanced stage tennements.

The announcements give no concern or suggestion that anything but a clear course towards this goal is ahead.

Therefore THIS IS GREAT NEWS.

If you want a 'discovery' wait for drill results on other SMM tennements or switch to another 'explorer'. Simple!
    Those who are in SMM for either
    (1) moving to BFS over time, or
    (2) proving to all & sundry that what SMM has is worthy of full consideration thru' the PDN offer or any other offer

should be very pleased with the results confirming this.

It is a MAJOR and NECESSARY step. A BIG hurdle to leap.

We are over it - rejoice!

If you just want to have a punt I heard horse 3 in Race 7 at Randwick is a shoe in! (PS - nothing wrong with a punt - have been known to enjoy one myself!) But I do keep my share punting in perspective with my assertive investing preferred style and portfolio mix)

SMM has a degree of punt available through less advanced tennements and a degree of near certainty thru' these latest announcements - and a bit of spice with the PDN offer ........... nice mix in one package.

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.5K 625K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11120580 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 95084 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.