RXL 0.00% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

drilling resultsout shortly, page-5

1. 1,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Good one gas how do you know? I see this is your first post.. Anyway hopefully the stars are aligning. Firstly 9 days to the quarterly so news may be out before then. Secondly Zinc prices up and look to have broken resistance overnight. Thirdly from interview by IM at the the 2011 Explorers Conference in Perth.....
    "Ian Mulholland: The other thing of course that Teck brings to the table is their production expertise. They're the second largest zinc producer in the world - a much bigger financial clout, so that if the project needs to be moved forward quickly, they can do it. And thirdly, I think the third party endorsement that a major company like Teck think that this is a good project to invest in, gives you know, our credibility an improvement." and further....
    "Ian Mulholland: - you know the main share price drivers are going to be when Teck get in and start doing some work at Myrtle and they do that drilling - they've got to do 2000 metres of drilling this year. We expect that they'll test those high grade targets and you know, we're pretty confident that they'll get some pretty good drill hits which will prove that there's high grade mineralisation there, which is what brought them into the project."
    Plus results also due from Mt Fisher and to a lesser extent Marqua. Cheap cheap cheap....Uncle....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $53.61K 397.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 570029 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 643762 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.