RNE 11.1% 0.4¢ renu energy limited

jukes. In reply to your question -:"Besides gaining a wealth of...

1. 359 Posts.
    jukes. In reply to your question -:

"Besides gaining a wealth of geological knowlege what commercial benefits might there be in drilling such a hole?"

My answer is - "I don't know."

Actually, I 'theenk' the main motivation is to try and find information that will help scientists to more accurately predict earthquake activity.
    Living in Australia, a relatively quiet area for earthquake activity, this possibibly appears an indulgence.

If you live in Indonesia say, it could be seen as 'too little too late' sort of thing as you experience yet another large area of homes demolished and the extent of costs both social and financial.
    Actually I think I heard very recently on a news report while driving in the car that Japanese scientists had just completed a very deep hole for this sort of purpose. Listenig or looking somehow for tectonic plate movements whatever.

)On the less serious side while we wait to learn what's behind the surge in share buying)
    Digging the channel from Pt. Augusta to Innaminka to bring sea water in is a good thought. Mixing in fresh water from Lake Eyre the new lake would settle the dust and provide a great site for Barramundi farming as well while allowing the floating rig to cruise about.

aveagoodweekend,

geojac

ps To see what triggered off this weird discussion visit,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8071021.stm

and my post of the 28th.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.267M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $102 20.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 11076670 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2512320 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.