IVR 2.17% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

Drilling Schedule, page-4

1. 6,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    Buff i hear ya.. it's a bit of bet each way i think, a bit like the 'western sheet' that turned into a 3m veinlet of unknown strike..

A hell of a lot of drilling wasted on Hector and Alexander.. this disaster forced management back to the immediate Paris area..

Now here we are again exploring 'away' from Paris while at the same time, once again, testing the margins of Paris itself..

As much as the failure of Alexander and Hector battered shareholders, it must be said that the current 'away' targets are more compelling for me in that they tend to be similar in soil signature 'style' to Paris... whereas Alex and Hector were 'spectacular' soil anomolies that were duds in the end.. management did what they had to do in going after what looked like large targets..

Understandably, the market takes the new 'away' targets with a pinch of salt (until drill results) and also anything JA says about visuals around Paris to be in a 'geological' context and not at all indicative of potential mineralisation

The data they received from the Govt hydrological survey has influenced their drilling positions no doubt and i have asked them this directly in an email.. there has been no response as yet but i assume that if the company makes a positive interpretation of the data and that results in successful drill placement, then they would refer to the data along with assay results..

IMHO at this stage, no news is good news and IVR may have tightened up on vague announcements preceding assay results..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $17.9K 387.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104898 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 325689 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.