CTP 1.82% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

"If you did not receive an Offer Document (Prospectus) and a...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    "If you did not receive an Offer Document (Prospectus) and a Entitlement and Acceptance form, please call Computershare Investor Services on 1300 557 010.
    Many many holders have complained to CTP about computershare not getting the documents out in a timely fashion so the extra time was needed."

I have to agree with you Aussiesurfer. It's pretty obvious that the problem has been out of CTP's hands & Computershare are at fault. You just have to read the posts around here lately to see there was a serious problem with people getting the necessary paperwork to be able to pay. Jumping to conclusions calling the failure of the rights issue makes no sense when there were still 9 days left for holders to pay.

I see well over 5mil rights were bought up today with some large orders going through. We can't assume the buyers are buying them for nothing.

I B-paid my freebies the other day & bought some more CTPR today so I have to send off another appendix E & more cash. I wouldn't expect the company to have received a single cent of my cash yet & I'm sure there are plenty of others who could say the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $2 42

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 631107 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 111068 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.