IVR 4.17% 4.6¢ investigator resources ltd

Drilling So Far, page-24

1. 6,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    Team may not be well endeared to those of us who post on HC.. Goldy please.. i am begging you, please stop posting as if you are aware of some information that is not in the public domain..

Just because they may not be well endeared does not mean that we are going to stop asking the tough questions and discussing the facts as they present themselves.. many posters are holders and what is more important perhaps is whether posters are particularly endeared to management of IVR!

I and every other investor would most likely 'wish' that there is something going on 'outside' our sphere of knowledge that is going to somehow 'benefit' us!!! That is normal but this 'hope' is not tangible or helpful when making investment decisions..

IVR need to deliver results and that is all that matters... management in my view, have taken a sound approach whereby they have decisively acted on the debt default, raised a reasonable amount of capital and furthermore, ceased to deliver commentary on drill results before they are known.. this is how it should be done and I think most posters here recognise the positive changes that have occured with IVR recently and credit them for this and that is all it deserves..

We now have 600M shares on issue, fully diluted.. it's time for IVR to earn some endearment from it's many shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $72.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $17.63K 376.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214999 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.