NES 0.00% 0.3¢ nelson resources limited.

Drilling start, page-9

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Personally I think a move into the teens on no news is 'pie in the sky' stuff. I'm a big advocate for NES but you have to be realistic. I'm no chartist either but I can tell you now the likelihood of it moving up into the teens on no news is extremely remote.

In regard to on-ground activities:
    - IP & EM geophysic surveys commenced in mid Nov
    - Drilling of targets is scheduled to commence in late Nov early Dec (so very soon)

NES have also recently purchased a state of the art IP system that they anticipate will identify gold bearing sulphides to a depth of 300m. They have also purchased a RC / diamond drill rig. With rigs in short supply for drilling these guys won't have to worry about that. All in all these purchases show that the team is setting themselves up for significant exploration of their large land holding and able to do some of the key steps themselves without having to wait on contractors.

On top of this, NES have some superb ground and initial targets to drill. I think there is a good chance that at least one other Tropicana deposit lies within their tenements.

I think current share price levels are a very good entry point. Current MC of about $7.6M. Even doubling the current share price equates to a very modest MC of about $15M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.840M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1400000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3695998 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.