E25 6.67% 21.0¢ element 25 limited

aswon3 - no I dont work for MZM. I am just a very exciterd and...

1. 708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    aswon3 - no I dont work for MZM. I am just a very exciterd and passionate shareholder who loves this stock. Why wouldnt I want it to do well?

LESSON ON IP ADDRESSES:

I notice that your IP address is very different too.

Did you know that all IP addresses are different and they are based on where they originate from????

At the moment I am posting this from a very old inner city southern suburb of Melbourne, therefore the IP address should be 202.XXX.XXX, if I was posting from a newer suburb, something with a modern exchange, you might expect my address to be something to the effect of 56.XXX.XXX or 59.XXX.XXX

Just like its very easy to identify the emails that emintate out of Collins Street Melbourne.......

I dont sit on my computer all day trading like you might, therefore you will always be based in the same location and therefore have the same IP - myself, I have 4 computers that I can post from, that means 4 very different IP addresses......

DUMPERS AND DOWNRAMPERS......

Now as for the know it alls who were suggesting all the big shareholers were getting out of the stock, take a look at the annual report that just got posted to the ASX this morning - very interesting to see that the top 20 has gone from strength to strength........

Yeah some new players are there, but if you look closely, even some old players have bought more shares....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $46.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $7.481K 33.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 164017 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 9538 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.