SLM 1.22% 8.3¢ solis minerals ltd.

Drilling started, page-3

1. 1,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    You guys are very active over there despite having much less shares traded @mimibegalo. I think the ASX is still asleep on the potential of this stock as all focus is currently at Yinn and Andover regions. So many exciting prospects for Li in general.

Some good content from CEO.CA, courtesy of neometals and I quote:

Good to hear that interest keeps building (from the management team), in acquiring claims adjacent to the main Jaguar claims. As I mentioned before, I think the exposed dike on this property is part of a large swarm of dikes/faults that strike NE-SW in the NE part of Bahia. The dikes/faults are sometimes > 15 km in length (most commonly multiple km's), and commonly exhibit widths of >= 50 km along the entire strike length. See below: I've pointed out the dikes (lines joined by circles) and faults, and the trend of the dike on the Jaguar claims (greenish line with white arrow, satellite image shows the property location). The Jaguar dike is more than likely to continue onto adjacent claims. Jaguar property is within the yellow unit (metasedimentary schists), and directly adjacent to S-type granites, which produce Li-rich fluids from which lithium-cesium-tantalum (LCT) pegmatites precipitate.

1i8fse0-SLMN2.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $6.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $10.01K 124.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64589 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 16761 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.