DSE 1.52% $3.35 dropsuite limited

drilling stopped, page-18

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi all,

Now, please first blame the Young One (be-jeezuss Young Trader, I thought you'd be clear of this one by now!!) for luring me back to these threads!! As I did promise that I would not darken the doorway of EXM until the next major news arrived.

But given Btizer's, Pachino's and VT's post in recent times (worthy, friendly and edumacated sparring partners from ago), I thought it due time to rear my ugly cruet once again ;-)

Personally, only knowing what we do not know, and wanting to know the unknown which we know that we do not know (quote unquote Donald Rumsfeld), I think it would be prudent to await how significant the already flagged Juno downgrade actually is.

Amazing (and refreshing) to see how many posters are now "used to be holders" and are still posting (god, where are the"why post if you do not hold now" daggers??).....and absolutely great to see.

While I understand that these psoters may not use the same (sledgehammer) finesse as the former King of EXM "The K-Man" used to use, I do think they are worthy of ongoing contributing and maybe, like myself, will think of re-entering one day.

Personally, as I have said eons ago, that will take alot more drilling (this type of supergenous deposit requires it to better delineate the narrow veined, unpredictable high grade loads, shoots, blobs...you get it) and therefore will require alot more money and alot more time.

As stated time and time again previously, I expect that EXM will be cap. raising again by mid-year at sub 1c, will have over 3 billion shares on issue and will still be no further than half way to there stated goals "on a decision to mine" by the end of 2010.

By the way, can someone tell me if I have missed it? I may have and belt me with the internet sldege hammer if I have!! But have EXM delivered us the promised Tails Resource that their timeline/schedule promised months ago?

<> Got side side tracked reading the latest presentation - just to make sure.

And now I can say with 100% confidence that NO, EXM and their NEW (now 9 month old - no excuses, TL should of, IF he was worth his weight in salt, like us as investors of our money, therefore equals time, done his DD) management have failed DISMALLY, time after time to hit any of their Schedules....and they have the gaul to use that terminology again in their latest preso.....so why on God's earth would anyone (the market surely does not) believe that they have the competency to reach any of their latest stated (albeit indicative - THAT hairy chestnut AGAIN!!) goals??

As I have said before, wait until the leach(aka TheGimp) gets sucked (not a spelling mistake) off the board and wait for the official downgrade and the mid-year cap. raising.

Just to sign off....I love the way EXM said Tanami is the next "Great Exporation Project". Greenfields exploration.......did notice they omitted to use the correct terminology there. Another (more probable bottomless pit) that EXm can pour buckets upon buckets of shareholders coin into. I wonder, does The Gimp still write the preso's??

Also staggered by HOW on earth EXM have only managed to spend a little over 3 million within 4 months of continuous drilling (with, so phone calls to Matt have it - up to 3 drill rigs spinning on site at one time)??? Have been 15 years plus in the drillign game and I must say that drilling that cheap is unheard of. Maybe rolling over a couple oif invoices until the next quarter....along with the costs and invoice assocaited with the Cube Consulting work?

Ok, enough honesty form me for one night....will pop back in when EXM hit 3 key milestones;

1) The Gimp goes.

2) Downgrade is released.

3) Mid year cap. raising done at <1c and share price is around 0.006c/0.007c.

Then, and only then will EXM be a buy again.

Good fortunes to all.

Regards.

Captain K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.35
Change
0.050(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $231.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.35 $3.30 $84.17K 25.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2698 $3.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.37 975 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.