KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

Drilling TC Weather, page-28

1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    "Ohyeah ......you have been saying the share price is falling away for many months."

in may 2020 the share price was 6.9c... in oct 2020 the share price is 2.9c... so yes dude, the share price has fallen away over the last many months... 5 of them in fact!!

false claims?? don't think so!
    down ramping?? no mate, i'm just reading the chart to you.

besides, the share price is doing a solid job of down ramping itself, it doesn't need any help from anyone else... refer exhibit A below:

exhibit A:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2574/2574859-1e4880dbe8b1d74c3ae3534d21d5e7f9.jpg

but if you're really interested in fake news, false claims, and blatant ramping... check out these doozies... i have hidden the poster to save them the embarrassment, but clearly, they are a KRR cheer leader...

march 2018 - SP 17c
    "That's why I said it will be a slow and steady grind to go upwards and go past .20cents and then fly high. Just imagine the and what re-eating we will be in for now coming to the ss ann."

july 2018 - SP 10.5c
    "Gold is up over $1250.00 and our AUD currency is below .74c, what a fantastic scenario and out come for KRC. Just need gold news now and/or vanadium to break the .105c barrier but most importantly to fly past .19c. FOMO GLTAH’s "

november 2018 - SP 3.6c
    "you'd think that the result of calculations of (+/-35%) would have been explain the way you just did it, goes to show you how people can misread, misinterpret and misunderstand a certain thing like that even though this recently released SS was a base case scenario of the V project. Vanadium pentoxide 98% price, which is currently $33.90lb will just keep rising and that is a given due to the steel rebar standard that china have brought in."
    (my bold)

my editorial...
    it's a given huh?!?!
    wow... ok... no false claims there...

august 2019 - SP 3.1c
    "As @xxxxxxx and i have pointed out, the dynamics of this report will be changed forever including the price assumption of .11c pretty much due to too much news flow to come before the end of this year on the HPA, the updated JORC of HPA and Mag, flurospar, the drilling next to the mining lease that was quietly undertaken just recently and the high grade GOLD drilling on both Mt. Remarkable and Tennant Creek. KRR hit a meteoric .19c, and has been downwards for just over a year and now the SP will have to make up for the time of that duration that has been lost. So, all in all, I expect KRR’s SP to be well over .11c before the year end. I’m not ramping just stating the facts here."

my editorial...
    really... just the facts huh... looks like someone needs a fact check... and a speeding ticket for excessive biased ramping...

june 2020 - SP 5.4c
    "KRR's SP can get passed 25c without TB's loan." - this one takes the cake... the most blatant baseless ramp i have ever seen!

so yakster, how about all those predictions from the KRR cheer leaders... were they wrong?

you'll note the correlation between the blatant ramping and falling share price over the years... not months... the years!!

anyways yak yak ol' mate... you asked me to show you when the share price was falling away... i rest my case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $3.652K 415.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93352 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3862409 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.