AZY 8.33% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

drilling/testing, page-5

1. 188 Posts.
    Thanks for your insights Idlehands. Guess we'll find out soon enough how much credits the MMI-M technique has in this specific enviroment. I can't fault the theory behind it (Especially because I don't have any geo background), it seems pretty straight forward: 1) we measure a soil anomaly, 2) If we measure it, it must be vetically above mineralisation because when the metal ions travell, we can't measure them anymore. I am aware that mineralisation is one thing and grade another, but given the benchmark soil reading above current Calibre drilling, the best is yet to come.

Maybe I'm too sceptical, but this MMI-M sampling seems fault proof and I find that hard to accept. I want to know the faults and exceptions in this type of sampling (i.e. "in specific conditions the ions can travel" or "readings can be influenced by"), sure there must be some.

Antipa has a huge ground position in a very prospective area which is subject to almost no modern exploration. Directors and Management are genuine and believe in the story themselves by holding 17.6% of the company and them willing to try different exploration techniques reinforces that imo. 195.6M shares on issue is nothing to worry about. Cash balance could be better imo, but will get them thru the next round of drilling and Mark Creasy as a substantial holder won't hurt either.

I increased my holding heads substantialy over the past months and am not finished accumulating yet. I am still under water, but I have this feeling that will change in the near future.

Roel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $26.30K 2.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 16729834 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 212875 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.