CND 0.00% 3.3¢ condor energy limited

drilling timetable.

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The release of the PFC "Current Operations Timeline" has set the wheels in motion and as far as I can tell it looks something like this:-

Late March-early April:-RIG 918 to drill Mac-2H(BKP/PFC)horizontal leg and complete around end of April.
    Subsequently,(estimated time approx.mid May),RIG 918 rigged down and re-located to Owen-3(PFC),to drill pilot hole and HZ leg.. Estimated spud for Owen-3 approx.early June, TD around mid.to end of July.

SERVICE RIG to commence completion operation at Mac-2H
    approx.end of April.Allow four weeks for completion, and two weeks for relocation to Baldwin-2. B-2 Horizontal leg completion by by mid-June...

SERVICE RIG relocated to Owen-3H and commenced completion by early July, ending completion operations by mid-August..

As can be appreciated, the above is a sum of estimated timelines only. Any untoward delays occasioned by weather,
    mechanical/electrical malfunctions or any one or more of the possibilities that can occur in the oil patch would distort the above schedule significantly..That does include,of course,inclement weather..

I would welcome any comments that other posters may wish to make..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.1¢ $27.12K 862.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 510795 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.