CND 14.3% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

drilling timetable., page-12

1. 221 Posts.
    Hey Cozza,

This time last year there was a morning where the buy side was stacked up to around 2.1c and there was only a couple of Mill for sale between 2.2c and 3c.

This was very soon after breaking the 1.9c barrier and closing up at 2.1c( again throughout Jan & Feb )

The pre open saw interest in taking the offers early

At around 6mins to 10am, SUNCO posted his statement on HC that "Looks like traders are going to hit BKP today. Reckoning it will hit 3c "

There was no news involved and no real speculation. it was simply a case of nothing for sale, lots of buyers stacked up, and the word being spread through the day trader houses and whoompah... from 2.2 to 3 in 1/2 an hour... closing out at 2.4 by end of play and back to 1.8 the next day

Keeping in mind also that BKP had gone from 0.005 to 2.2c between Sept and Jan. We went from 0.008 to 1.4 between xmas and NYE. then Jan 4th, first day of trading popped up 4 or 5 points and soon hit 2.3 on the sell side...albeit briefly before edging back down to 1.4 the folowwing week or so then climbing back up. All on no news.... simply traders working together to push it up and down... and ppl who had been holding since the CR SSP at 0.003 in August, cashing in on an up to 10 bagger.

hope that helps

( It sure was exciting - my funniest memory is having people laugh and joke at me when I suggested they buy at 0.005 because it would quite probably be 2c within 3-6 months - - - even funnier was listening to their reasons why they later claimed they never said it wouldn't be.... hahhhh...funny stuff )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.004(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $18.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.5¢ 2.7¢ $78.30K 2.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 640000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.