FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

December 10,2015 FAR Managing Director Cath Norman said "We are...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    December 10,2015​
    FAR Managing Director Cath Norman said
    "We are very pleased with the SNE-2 well progress achieved to date by the Ocean Rig Athena and the drilling management team. Overall, SNE-2 has been drilled, cored and logged ahead of schedule and we are now looking forward to delivering results from the evaluation program."

Now what we don't know, is how far ahead of schedule? Were the general guidelines to the programme designed more off last years time frames using the aging Cajun Express, opposed to the more or less unknown performance of the ultra modern ORA. If this appraisal effort continues to run ahead of a previously designed timetable, over what was originally estimated to be an eight month agenda, over such an extended period, some serious time can be shaved if all runs like clock work, which in turn may result in a gift well basically costed foward within this initial budgeted three well programme.

PS. If my last two posts on the thread- Drilling Timetable, has me on my way to Disneyland, could someone from the company please reply on HC so I can stop with this nonsense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.