SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

drilling to commence at elsinora gold prospect, page-46

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Buy on the dip and don't sell until it reaches 10.5c (because of the .05 increment). it will cost them bots, a lot to keep manipulating and if some continue to manipulate than it will be of less volume and some might find cheaper stock. This is one way of reducing it. eventually they will find something else to play with.

To those who bought on the cheap don't sell then you will see a big profit in your portfolio to buffer the red days. Take it from me it does make you calmer when you have to go through a wild ride like the one we just had.

I dont want to predict if we will have another wild ride again, but the more wild rides you have with SSC the more you will be confident it will bounce back (unless something bad happens.) When sp goes to10c, 4c is very cheap.

I think a lot of retail holders treat this as trading stock and not one to keep because it's cheap, when it becomes 10.5 then more will hold for investment. It's psychology if it costs more you value it more.

We will need mining approval and true believers that will hold long term for it to hit 10.5c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.