AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I am certainly surprised by how far the SP has drifted down...

1. 2,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    I am certainly surprised by how far the SP has drifted down since the Quarterly report.

What stuck me about the report was how it appeared to be quite conservative and concise and very much a standard vanilla flavour. It was a report that you would expect from an explorer company (i.e. heavy on drilling news and light on road to producer news), but the problem is that investors were anxious for news on the mining plan and funding.

The SP has been marked down because of this but the question is how long will it be marked down for? I believe that the current SP softness will be short term and will recover handsomely when the company is in a position to announce full details on stage 1 mine funding. It will not be difficult to source funding for the project. The main priority is to for the company to decide what is best for shareholders and negotiations around this may just be taking longer than anticipated.

The road from explorer to producer will have its hiccups along the journey and does produce buying opportunities. I am hoping that this is one of those occasions and that we are just experiencing a little slippage in time frame. Given some more time (not too much I hope) we will have the answers that we need.

I remain long on AVB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.