AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

PhilHere is my understanding, 26,27 and 28 are in the eastern...

1. 10,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Phil

Here is my understanding, 26,27 and 28 are in the eastern side of the PB fault. They appear to have found the ore zone...the pics tell us that much but assays needed to delineate further info. I don't know that they had to be in to the labs before end of December to make it to that list. If they were they must be VERY close, that's 6 weeks maybe a week off for chrissie breaks so 5 effective weeks at the lab?

Farlap, The sentence about "..the potential to host a larger copper discovery than anticipated, strongly justifying continued drilling" and deepening thickening as on eastern side of PB fault...all derives from APBD 12-14,12-18 and 12-24. 14, 18 and 24 showed the ore body on the western side of the PB fault getting juicier as it approached the fault. Hence the expectation that 12-25 would nail the theory. However, as 12-25 missed they now have to still prove the theory. That's why personally, I'm interested in 26,27 and 28 to show us the increased JORC on the eastern side but I'm even more interested in the new holes on the western side of the fault to prove or disprove the theory of deepening and joining ore bodies. We should see them some time this quarter. I'm holding my breath until we do.

We already have a good find on PB but if this theory turns out to be accurate we will likely have two new mines at PB, one on the eastern side and the other on the western and a LOT of copper.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.