GRN gravity diamonds limited

Hi PennynutHave you seen the appearance of that 'gravitational...

1. 749 Posts.
    Hi Pennynut

Have you seen the appearance of that 'gravitational anomaly' as a computer simulation on the Gravity website? Intriguing, isn't it - and awful BIG. We can only speculate as to its composition in the interim and since I'm not a geologist, I'm not about to do that. As you say, though, anything resembling a "Broken Hill style ore body" would be most welcome and we should know what it is in about six weeks.

Do you know whether they have resumed testing of the diamondiferous samples collected from the Ellendale site? They were waiting for the soil to dry sufficiently last I heard. Previous samples were very promising in terms of microdiamonds recovered so an update should not be too far away.

The share price has held up very well in recent weeks (although not when one considers the 12 month chart), with buyers quick to step in on any dips below 40 cents. Barring any meteoric rise, I intend to hold the bulk of my shares until news is out the leverage to any find represented by 37m shares is considerable.

Best of luck,

Gupper

Disclaimer: I hold Gravity shares so conduct your own independent research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.