FTE 0.00% 0.2¢ forte energy nl

drilling update from a238

1. 7,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    My take on this update:

Firstly, praise the Lord they finally have adopted a policy of regular updates. It's nice to feel at least remotely aware of what they are doing and progress made. Nice work.

Secondly, excellent progress at A238. 30 holes fro 2500m sounds about half way through the drill program in good time. Well done.

Third, potential strike length of 3.5Km at A238. This is excellent news potentially although needs to be proven with the drill. Exciting.

Fourth, "testing of the new assay process is progressing"... This sounds negative to me. They announced a "test" of the new assay facility some time ago and if it is "still progressing" that tells me it has failed to deliver on the quick turnaround times we have been promised. But at least they have updated us with some detail on the status of those test pieces and we are not completely in the dark.

So on the whole, happy to receive a detailed update at this stage and holders can only hope that A238 delivers many more of those juicy intercepts from at or near surface at decent grades. Still a bit doubtful on the assay turn-around times but I think it will be high on the priorities this time around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.