FTE 0.00% 0.2¢ forte energy nl

drilling update from a238, page-10

1. DJ1
    3,541 Posts.
    Super, its not meant to be pot shot, so sorry if it seems that way. Too often on hc people just look at all the positives of Company's without exploring any of the risks. I'm sure we've been all caught out this way.

I only mention insolvency because I've seen so many company's go down where the cash flow statement looked ok, only to find that creditors had piled up and sunk the company.

Lets say A238 isn't worth pursuing, why would the directors risk more personal funds to prop the company up? Most people would just send it to its grave and call in the administrators. But as I say, it depends on results of the current drill campaign.

The Board are wealthy, and they don't need FTE to succeed. Obviously i'm sure they will forfill their fiduciary duties, but a person can only do so much.

I hear what you saying about capital raisings being a part of exploration company life, but investors will only pay what they'll pay. Without A238 there's not a hope in hell of raising capital at a decent price. The last two cr's have been at 10c (from memory) and there has been NO growth in the share price since then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.