FTE 0.00% 0.2¢ forte energy nl

drilling update from a238, page-9

1. 7,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    DJ, it's fair enough to ask about the cash position - but IMHO every person invested in an exploration company would know that the next cash call is only ever around the corner.

Such is life.

But to make an insolvency call seems alarmist, especially when it's fairly clear that even if they were desperate (and they might be in the future, but they are not yet) they could cap raise at a stupid price like 5c and get some support. Dilution is all part of the game.

On another note, there was a time when you were a really constructive contributor here on the FTE threads and you've supported me well over the years with insight and information. But your posts now have a bitter tone to them and some of them serve no purpose except to be negative.

I've got no problem with a balanced view and I actually welcome contrarian views but it has to be constructive and relevant to have value.

I sincerely want to thank you for all the quality insight you have offered in the past - I hope you continue to post here but I also hope you can once again add some insight into operations rather than just taking pot shots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.