HDR hardman resources limited

re: drilling update: mauritania..congrats to doran What a...

1. 672 Posts.
    re: drilling update: mauritania..congrats to doran What a disappointment, but we shouldn't shoot the messenger. Since the early indications of Sotto are negative, ROC and HDR have an obligation to disclose this to the market. This information is material to their share price. I congratulate Dr Doran for fulfilling his ASX obligations. I wish Mr Potter could do likewise.

Isn't it better to have this information in the open than to allow the insiders to sell before the rest of us get the bad news? The obligation to disclose market sensitive information overrides any agreement WPL, HDR and ROC have made about the reporting of the results.

I am astonished at the strength of HDR in the face of this disappointment and the coup a few weeks ago. This is a completely different HDR to the company I've been following so closely over the past decade. The share register used to be filled with fickle traders out for a quick buck. Now there is solid strength and a lot of long term accumulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.