PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

FockerI only asked for the post to be moderated as I did not...

1. 13,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2676
    Focker

I only asked for the post to be moderated as I did not wish to confront you over what was implied. I certainly didn't want you to be offended over the fact that it was moderated.

We'll leave it at that and certainly no harm done.

Now back to my post - Other than what can be assumed from the delay in results, I have absolutely no idea what the drilling results are for Telecom Hill, nor Mount Padbury for that matter.

The reason why I don't hold much confidence in discovering economic DSO at Telecom Hill is primarily due to the results from historical drilling which can be viewed in ASX report dated 17/5/2010. The geo had this to say at the conclusion of that report, and you will note that DSO only got a brief mention:

"Future Project Work

The recent project review report by CSA has confirmed the prospectivity of the Peak Hill project and delineated a number of targets for DSO and magnetite iron ore. Given the positive results of the CSA review and the successful results from the recent drilling the JV partners intend to complete a series of evaluation programs aimed at better defining the magnetite iron ore potential of the project. The partners intend to take a staged approach with the aim of delineating a large maiden resource before the end of the year.

The first stage will be additional analytical and metallurgical testwork programs to better understand the beneficiation requirements of the magnetite material. Initially this will involve a program of Davis tube recovery (DTR) testwork using samples collected during the recent drilling. Based on the results of the DTR work bench scale metallurgical testwork will follow.

Davis tube recovery testwork completed on samples collected during previous drilling suggest the Robinson Range magnetite mineralisation upgrades well, at the relatively coarse grind size of 80 microns. The DTR work being undertaken for this drill program will be conducted at various grind sizes to assess the optimum beneficiation characteristics.

A series of field based programs will be undertaken in Q3 2010. Initially this will involve detailed mapping of the Robinson Range formation to ensure effective targeting of future drilling campaigns. The next stage will be to mobilize a rig to the project and commence drilling aimed at delineating a maiden Inferred Resource for the project."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.