HDR hardman resources limited

re: drilling update....lead 60 - df I came to the same...

1. 2,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: drilling update....lead 60 - df I came to the same conclusion last week df. You must have missed it.

Cheers,
    xmagx

"Labeidna. Interesting as the structure appears to lay in the current Chinguetti EEA which we have for the next 25 years plus. I guess a hit here will cover Bogue in any future EEA looking at the map in WPL's announcement. The structure is shown as lead 60 in HDR's November 2004 AGM presentation for those interested. It is part of the Chinguetti sand channel which adds confidence."

Subject re: drilling update: labeidna exploration well in
    Posted 23/08/05 14:13 - 422 reads
    Posted by xmagx
    IP 61.68.xxx.xxx
    Post #691917 - in reply to msg. #691820 - splitview

"The map showing the quite large development agreement area around Chinguetti demonstrates that once developments are agreed the JV can put its foot on a large position for 25 years. Therefore at this stage I guess they are trying always to balance the need for discoveries with best endeavours to get the optimal long long term acreage position in the region."

Hi df,

Spot on! WPL however could always shaft JV partners by making deals with the Government before relinquishing acreage. The Herron structure in BKP's presentation shows 40% extends into the shallows offshore block 2 which HDR had an interest but now appears relinquished.

"It's a bloc that the government had previously decided to retain for fishing," he said.

http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=24119

I'd definitely like to see this block Macauley talks of. If the relinquished part of block 2 is part of this new block supposedly kept for fishing, WPL will certainly have a few questions to answer for mine.

Labeidna. Interesting as the structure appears to lay in the current Chinguetti EEA which we have for the next 25 years plus. I guess a hit here will cover Bogue in any future EEA looking at the map in WPL's announcement. The structure is shown as lead 60 in HDR's November 2004 AGM presentation for those interested. It is part of the Chinguetti sand channel which adds confidence.

Good Luck holders!

Cheers,
    xmagx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.