HDR hardman resources limited

re: drilling update....lead 60 - fred fred and xmagxEspadon had...

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    re: drilling update....lead 60 - fred fred and xmagx

Espadon had better come in then or it will throw doubt on what they think they know about the province. I continue to be amazed at the potential size of the oil accumulation offshore Mauritania ...140 Leads and numerous different play types .. and after 5 years they seem to have barely scratched the surface. Somehow in my naivety back in 2000 I thought they would be developing half a dozen fields by now and drilling a dozen wells a year all of which would be dead certainties having already defined where the source was and the best structures/play types to drill.

I'm getting the feeling that this is going to be a very long game .. particularly as even a "modest" and relatively uncomplicated field like Chinguetti has taken over 4 years to develop. Perhaps they will get better at finding it and developing it ... and ... telling us what they are doing!

A bit frustrated that Sotto with 250mbbl potential was a failure and we are also having to search for scraps of information to try to judge the likelihood of a 100mbbl field at Espadon. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr ....come on Simon!

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.