HDR hardman resources limited

drilling update....yawn!, page-31

1. 2,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: drilling update....tevet next ! Hi abuman,

The most frustrating thing for us HDR shareholders is the way that WPL go about their business. It may be in our best interest over the longer term but I would much rather go on facts than speculation. Ted was a gem when it came to information. He called it as he saw it from day one. As you know, WPL have a habit of calling a field a fraction of it's actual size with the real picture not shown until many years later. There's being conservative and there's being ridiculous!
    Ultimately I agree with you, patience and lots of it will be very rewarding!

As for the next well. Appears as if Tevet has got the nod over colin going by this article.

Cheers,
    xmagx

Sotto failure

Woodside Petroleum's first well in its latest exploration drilling campaign off Mauritania has been a failure.
    Sotto-1 was drilled by the semi-submersible Stena Tay to a total depth of 3279 metres but failed to find hydrocarbons.

The rig has now mobilised from production sharing contract A to PSC B to spud a wildcat on the Espadon oil prospect.

After Espadon-1 has been completed, Woodside will drill an appraisal well on the Tevet oil discovery. This hole will target a deeper Cretaceous interval than that encountered in the discovery probe.

http://www.upstreamonline.com/hardcopy/news/article97641.ece

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.