HDR hardman resources limited

re: tevet next .. banda gas well delivers Hi H,I will be amazed...

1. 2,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: tevet next .. banda gas well delivers Hi H,

I will be amazed if Espadon is dry. The CSEMI technology has proved itself yet again with another find offshore Angola (Astraea-1). I've lost count of the run of successes to date. Surely it's our turn!

Here's another small article. Ted has been spot on with every other calls. Good on you Teddy!

"Banda "indicated gas reserves ... could be about 3 trillion cubic feet recoverable". He felt the Banda reserves were large enough for a standalone LNG development."

Cheers,
    xmagx

Banda gas well delivers

Woodside Petroleum has flowed a substantial amount of gas with the Banda -2 gas injection well off Mauritania, west Africa.

The well is being drilled into the Banda field by the West Navigator drillship as part of the Chinguetti field development well programme.

The well flowed gas at the rate of 32 million cubic feet per day through a 52/64-inch choke during the main flow period. Testing is continuing with a reduced flow rate period for sampling and production logging.

Gas produced in association with the Chinguetti oil production, in excess of the Chinguetti field requirements will be injected and stored in the Banda field gas reservoir rather than flared.

The Banda-2 injection well results will also be used in the assessment of the Banda resource.

Ted Ellyard, the former managing director of field partner Hardman Resources, said last year that preliminary company estimates based on just one well at Banda "indicated gas reserves ... could be about 3 trillion cubic feet recoverable".

He felt the Banda reserves were large enough for a standalone LNG development.

http://www.upstreamonline.com/live/asia_oceania/article96807.ece

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.