OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

drilling update, page-7

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I have been mulling over a recent post on HC that THX should place a low priority on their Uranium prospects. I have formed the opinion that that THX should continue with the exploration.

My reasoning is centred on their previous encouraging results. These results have put them firmly in the sights of potential buyers who are looking for a future supply.

For example, THX... Ngalia project is one that could develop into a major new field with potential for huge tonnage and a long term mine life. I firmly believe that THX are working towards a better understanding of the geology at Ngalia that will realise results that will not be ignored by the big players.

Thunderball and the close Hayes Creek discoveries can be collectively mined with one central plant. The diamond drill core currently being drilled will tell the tale on just how good this area will be.

Uranium maybe a dirty word for speculative stock market players, but in the long term it will always be sought by companies already committed to its supply and use.

The sellers of THX shares yesterday at 24 cents are in my opinion shareholders that perhaps are better off our register. We need shareholders that have a longer term view than panic merchants.

For anyone that has a super fund, THX is one speculative stock that has a huge chance of bringing in the big one.In my opinion it is very undervalued.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.