OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

westaussieI think a lot of people look at where the 'spot' price...

1. 3,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

westaussie
    I think a lot of people look at where the 'spot' price of uranium is going.
    When the spot price dived, the long term contract price level hardly changed.
    A lot of the grades THX has been getting, have been reasonable to very good....they just need to prove up a resource.
    If Thunderball strikes a significant strike with the Diamond holes they're doing now, [which we would like to think are reasonably good grades going on what they've found to date] plus if Allamber becomes a sizeable resource, as stated in the Dec 2010 announcement, part of which I've pasted:-

"The strong uranium-copper mineralisation discovered at both the Cliff South and Lucas
    prospects appears to be related to late stage granitic intrusions. This style of mineralisation
    has the potential to host a large tonnage uranium-copper resource and will be a target for
    exploration in 2011."

You've also got a number of other prospects in the near vicinity, that are worthy of further drilling and last as westaussie mentioned Ngalia.

A huge area, with paleochannels, which are a lot cheaper to mine, from what I'm told.
    The amount of drilling done here is minimal compared to the total area of prospect

Then next door to THX's 100% holdings, don't forget the other substantial area, where THX is in JV with Alara...70% THX, 30% Alara

There are to many Nuclear power stations still in the pipeline, started, or waiting to be built especially in China an India, as shown in several articles I've posted over the last few months, plus a number which I haven't.

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 24076399 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 28772186 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.