TEX 0.00% 8.0¢ target energy limited

drilling update, page-4

1. 413 Posts.
    It always interests me how the big end players (and imho those that get more info than the avg punter) can manipulate a share. Take for example the sell we saw on the day of last sydney well announcement. You could see someone bumping up the vols around the 9.9c - 10c mark, attempting to push up the sp buy price. Morning of announcement 300k sold at 10.5c. Pretty quickly buys are pulled at 9.7 - 9.9 and all of sudden we have a very different looking buy/sell depth. Now to complete the picture stack the 11c sell side and we have our seller picking up stock at 10 or below because he/she knows there is time to get impatient/nervous punters to sell on the cheap.

Surely this seller knew the sydney announcement had nothing special and my guess (mhso) he/she will get price sensitive info next time around too. I hate this sh@t. Its been going since forever and will continue so can't do much about it. Just find it very interesting. Just need to look for the signs and join the cheats I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.