TEX 0.00% 8.0¢ target energy limited

It always interests me how the big end players (and imho those...

1. 413 Posts.
    It always interests me how the big end players (and imho those that get more info than the avg punter) can manipulate a share. Take for example the sell we saw on the day of last sydney well announcement. You could see someone bumping up the vols around the 9.9c - 10c mark, attempting to push up the sp buy price. Morning of announcement 300k sold at 10.5c. Pretty quickly buys are pulled at 9.7 - 9.9 and all of sudden we have a very different looking buy/sell depth. Now to complete the picture stack the 11c sell side and we have our seller picking up stock at 10 or below because he/she knows there is time to get impatient/nervous punters to sell on the cheap.

Surely this seller knew the sydney announcement had nothing special and my guess (mhso) he/she will get price sensitive info next time around too. I hate this sh@t. Its been going since forever and will continue so can't do much about it. Just find it very interesting. Just need to look for the signs and join the cheats I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.