BUR 6.67% 14.0¢ burley minerals ltd

drilling update, page-20

1. 667 Posts.
    the crazy thing I find is this is such an easy stock to follow, they are so transparent on everything, from flow rates, to revenue, to time frames, everything is clear..

It's a no brainer, this stock is under valued, and about to be very under valued.. the PE ratio at the moment is about 15 stocks like ARQ trade around 28

this next well is going to give this stock a PE ratio of 3 or less.. and Jet 3 will probably end up giving this a PE ratio of 1

this is the best opertunity on the market at present I can see, most stocks before they boom many fold are hard to spot or notice, its always done by hype or media releases and over expectation. But this is so obvious and straight forward, and blind freddy could even see this coming months ago hence the run from 19 - 42c, and this is a boom that wont pop like most booms as there is actual value here

i think it shows that most traders trade on hype and most have a lack of understanding on how stocks work.

When i last made contact with the CEO he told me he was about to check the share register to get a hold of who is selling to try and understand it, if there was a real reason why the price wass dropping he would not be doing this, to me it shows even he is stumped over the price drop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $21.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $10.26K 69.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25723 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.