ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Be nice to see an announcement like this...

1. 260 Posts.
    Be nice to see an announcement like this soon:
    http://www.bowenergy.com.au/investors_centre/documents/2009.03.04-Bowannouncement-DonJuanCSG.pdf

I'm not cross promoting. I don't hold BOW or really care about them, but funding sources and associated agreements aside, this is what ICN can, should and hopefully soon will do.

The market has responded well to BOW's progress and while the Stanwell deal does sell ICN's potential reserves short, at least the sentiment for CSG companies with proven reserves is still strong.

I look forward to when some flow rates can be determined from those rich, free-flowing, huge GIIP fields we've all been told about.

And right now I eagerly look forward to an announcement when drilling commences in 3 - 4 weeks. I hate to think what would happen to ICN's SP if global markets continue to take a beating and ICN delay drilling again.

But that won't happen. The current management, shaken by the recent EGM, will get to work, stick to announced schedules, certify reserves and the SP will hit $1

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.