TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Drilling updates

1. 283 Posts.
    As previously posted I was a little disappointed with Friday's announcement in respect to the drilling timetable, I would have preferred at least a time estimate for both targets rather than a high level 2 month timeframe. Posters are continuing to suggest 2-3 weeks for Assaka, however to my knowledge this has not been officially announced to the market (verbal presentations only).

Immediate impact on share price aside it got me thinking about the communication strategy as drilling continues, and what we are likely to see. First reality is what they can announce given Galp's ownership, however you would think strong partners would reach an agreement which satisfied both parties.

Despite the vague reference in the recent announcement I honestly think management will do the right thing by us and provide updates as key milestones approach, however will be disappointed if the first news released is in 3 weeks to say Assaka is a duster.

Some posers will no doubt say that this is all management is obliged to do, however a weekly or bi-weekly update on this company making activity to state drilling is going to plan or otherwise will always be appreciated. When it comes down to it, we do own the company so deserve to know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.