RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

drilling world class ni cu pge target

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Drilling commencement just announced.

For those who witnessed the circus that was PRW and their Lindeman Bore "Norilsk Type Discovery" which had no Norilsk type mineralisation - here is a company that has a real Nickel-Copper-PGE exploration target with serious potential for a world class discovery.

Mark my words there are very few exploration plays like this to be found in Australia.

The Loonganna project is in one of the most unexplored areas of Australia, lying as it does below sedimentary cover. This is a large complex over 60km long which has been confirmed to be a layered mafic-ultramafic complex with Ni-Cu-PGE mineralisation.

Initial drilling confirmed the geology and that this is a fertile environment for Ni-Cu-PGE. Now RHM have to find where nickel-copper-pge sulphides have accumulated.

Note that the whole complex will not be host to sulphide accumulations. You need to find the right place where sulphides have accumulated (e.g. feeder zones). Refer to RHM's letter to shareholders for possible nickel traps.

The size of the Loonganna complex provides enormous scope for a major discovery. Expect a lot of attention to focus on drilling particularly from geo's in the industry. The size of the complex also increases the chances of Ni-Cu-PGE accumulations. Using the Norilsk model - the larger the body of magma the slower it will cool down allowing heavier minerals (eg Ni-Cu-PGE) to settle towards the bottom.

I have no doubt we will see some very interesting intersections from RHM's drilling at some point.

This is a SPECULATIVE BUY so don't throw your house at it, but the possible rewards are enormous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.