JPR 3.85% 2.5¢ jupiter energy limited

drilling, page-17

1. 15,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    Hi adds4, I have no problem with your posts at all except your motives behind some of them. I actually agree with you on some of them, but like most people who may post once or twice complaining about something and if it was such a big problem for yourself you would think you would ring the company about it considering you have nearly 60k on the line. But that would be it, one wouldnt continually keep raising the issue without considering or trying to find out an answer. What is the use of complaining constantly on here?? We cant do anything about it!! I think most people are smart enough not to believe everything they read on here and if they arnt its there problem really. There is a hell of a lot of people who own JPR shares who arnt on hotcopper, no matter what anyone posts on here it will have little or no effect on JPR's share movement at all.

I cant work out for someone who is so opinionated that you never disclose a sentiment, not even hold for the present even though you own the shares?? You dont have too but why not surely you must think the share is going to move forwards at some stage if you bought them. You seem to be covering all your bases. Was good to see some of your positive outlooks for JPR in your posts tonight. Please keep posting, your posts make me think and re-think my investment and consider all possibilities. I just cant work you out at times.

Re: capital raising. I dont see the problem?? Companies raise money to further projects and if need be we will raise some via a placement most likely. But if options get converted it wont be an issue. But wether it happens or not it wont take place until we see wether we have oil in this well, so dont see it being an issue. Traders will have there chance to get out and long termers will have there chance to top up on any pull back to what I predict would be higher than what we are at now if we get to be producing 1000bopd.
    Goodnight all.

Cheers

Chris

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $31.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $625 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 275378 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 34117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.