JPR 0.00% 3.0¢ jupiter energy limited

drilling, page-5

1. 460 Posts.
    I will ring him, if you like. Why would i down ramp the stock when i have nearly 1m shares. To lose money?Do you think i enjoy outlining all the failures so far. All of which relate to disclosure, and not adopting how other companies go about there communication to shareholders. The company shouldnt hide anythink, and we shouldn't have to read between the lines, and waste valuable time ringing up GG and thorpe for explanations, just write it into announcments.

As for the cash position of the company, and my feeling of a capital raising, time will prove me correct or not, they are my opinions, just like you have opinions. By debating on a forum like this, as a collective we become more informed on the company, and can make better decisions on our shareholding.

By hiding behind this "adds is a down ramper" you bring no intellgent value to the debate. I have bought and sold this share for a profit three times now, always buying less than i sold for them. I outlined after by last sale that the shares will go down to the 5 and 6 ers, when the share price was 7.5 after the reserve announcment. People where questioning my reasoning, of which i have been vindicated of. If you bought this share to keep for ever this is not for, you would be better off with a bank or bhp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.